Customs Brokerage Services
Customs Brokerage Services and International Trade Consultancy
TDY CARGO manages every aspect of customs clearance for our customers, and offers a variety of services in this area to ensure uniform and consistent work procedures, and avoid delays or penalties from various authorities.
Our customs brokerage staff assists you in examining your supply chain with a view to improve customs activity, maintain tax compliance, identify potential risk areas and monitor the process.
We are engaged in a variety of services:
- Submission of customs declaration for import and export
- Submission of security procedures declaration: Advance notification of authorities in destination countries regarding crucial information relevant to security check. For example, update the American Customs System (ISF) or European Union System (ICS).
- Payment of tax and customs duties: Assist customers in paying customs duties and taxes
- Customs brokerage services vis à vis government entities: Manage correct procedures vis à vis authorities such as the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture, etc.
- Cargo in transit: Manage customs procedures for cargo in transit and handling of cargo under customs supervision
- Processing of permits and licenses: Support in application procedure for special licenses and permits
- Other services: Handling bonded shipments, customs and tax rebates, excise and other numerous services
Why do customers choose to use our customs brokerage services?
- We manage customs clearance procedures using an advanced international system for management and coordination of customs activities in various countries, including support of special services
- We maintain compliance with internal requirements and controls, including the highest standards of examination and monitoring of the classification process in customs clearance, internal compliance procedures, documentation requirements and management of documentation.
- Regulatory consulting services are provided as part of our consultation services in classification, tax and customs compliance, legality of imports, prevention of fines and penalties, appeals and more, and offer this entire basket of services all under one roof.
- We promote the development of our employees in brokerage expertise, and increased knowledge through training and education programs.
- Our size and strategic partner network enable us to offer personal service, convenience and response in real time with improved flexibility, speed and excellence.